Stuff Brought to NJ:
- Too many clothes for the boys, not enough for me.
- Too much food in the cooler
- Apparently not enough books
- The main vitamins for P. (I bought all the secondary vitamins but left home the one that they all get mixed into)
- Some meds (non-necessary ones)
- The medicine eye dropper for the necessary one (but P. learned to swallow pills, yay!)
- my swimsuit cover-up
- Lots of hugs and kisses
- 2 boy socks (not matching, naturally)**
- 1 Buzz Lightyear*
- 2 oil portraits of M & P (they needed to dry first)
- 1 book the nephew was in the middle of
- 1 portable DVD player and some movies, most particularly Beauty & the Beast
- Lots of memories! cousins reading to each other in bed, Wii dragon battles, Friendly's ice cream, swimming, reading the paper, one little cousin dragging one big cousin *everywhere* (c'mon!), yummy food, book club, seeing friends, riding in each other's cars, going to the movies, taking uninterrupted showers, and many more...
- As many snacks and drinks for the ride home as I could "steal" :-D
- Some great photos that my friend K. took
- Toy Story 3 toys/games (thanks Aunt D!)
- 2 Koosh balls that also become spiky hats (thanks Aunt R!)
- Clean laundry! Yay!
* updated: Buzz has been found under the seat of the car. Call off the search party!
** update to the update: I think I found the socks too, mixed in with mine.