Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stuff I Say A Lot

  • We've got to leave in 10 minutes.
  • We have to go.
  • Get in the car.
  • Come on! We're going to be late!
  • I told Grandma we'd pick her up, she's waiting!
  • Getinthecargetinthecargetinthecaralreadydammit!
  • Did you pee before we got in the car?
  • Go pee.
  • You do too have to go, you're dancing all over!
  • Put that down/Stop talking/Tell me in a minute and go pee.
  • Do you have to pee? Are you sure?
  • Well *I* have to go, so you may as well go too.
  • Yes, you can use the men's room. But don't talk to anyone and come right back.
  • You have to pee now? Here?
  • You washed your hands, didn't you?
  • What am I making for dinner?
  • No, you cannot eat spaghetti again.
  • Well, what are you going to eat?
  • No, you cannot eat that.
  • Spaghetti!? You're going to turn into spaghetti!
  • You need to eat more than that.
  • You ate all of that today?
  • Oh no you don't. You've already eaten. Put that back.
  • I hear my phone ringing. Do you know where it is?
  • Daddy's at work.
  • Daddy's upstairs.
  • Daddy's asleep.
  • Daddy's stopping at Grandma's on the way home.
  • I bet nobody calls me when I'm not here, do they?
  • 10 minute warning!
  • Don't you dare tell me those shoes are too tight.
  • You're fine. It doesn't hurt.
  • Should we close the drain?
  • We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
  • Look at Mommy! Smile!
  • Keep doing what you're doing, pretend you don't see the camera.
  • Have I got the camera?
  • Dang, the camera battery is dead again.
  • How come I'm never in any of these pictures?
  • Yes, I did tell you that. About 10 times.
  • I do not want to hear another word about (Halloween/Christmas/Your Birthday) until after (Back to School/Thanksgiving/New Years).
  • Not today. But you could put it on your list for Santa.
  • Well if you don't get it for Christmas, maybe you'll get it for your birthday.
  • I'm just a little bit turned around
  • I made a wrong turn
  • I know where I am but not how to get where I should be
  • Stop snorting and use words please.
  • Remember the rules! No stitches until you're 10 and no broken bones til you're 15! (I keep upping the ages. So far it's working!)
  • Why do I spend good money on pillows if you're just going to throw them at each other?
  • Why are your sheets off the bed?
  • There's no room for you in that bed with all those toys.
  • This place is filthy!
  • Do NOT spray that hose inside the windows!
  • Go spray over there!
  • If you get me wet, so help me...
  • Come over here and spray the mud off my hands/feet/shoes.
  • They arrest people who go outside without pants on.
  • It's in the (bedroom/pantry/basement/closet/your room/etc)
  • I don't know where your stuff is. I have my own junk to keep track of.
  • Well where did you leave it?
  • Where's your brother?
  • Go play with your brother.
  • Turn off that computer/DS now.
  • You're going to have to hang up soon.
  • You're silly!
  • I'll call their mom and set it up.
  • Of course I'll read that book to you.
  • This book sounds really good, we should read this one.
  • Yes I want to hear, tell me all about it!
  • Super job! 2 Thumbs up!
  • Who wants a smoothie on the way home?
  • You can have a donut, either one.
  • Who loves you?
  • I love you!
  • Daddy and Mommy and M./P. love you the best.
  • Everybody loves you!

1 comment:

MphoM said...

This is soo funny! I heard my own voice in a lot of the things you say..lol!